The term ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website (Healthy London Partnership), the term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website including the organisation they are employed by.
By registering to use Paediatric Clinical Care in Practice, you agree to the following. You also acknowledge that this agreement may change from time to time without notice to you.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only.
- The information in the learning modules contained within Paediatric Clinical Care in Practice is up to date at the point of publication, but is subject to change. It is essential that you always refer to local NHS guidelines.
- Use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own choosing, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that any information available through this website meets your specific requirements and is presented within the context it was intended to.
- This website contains material which is owned by the Healthy London Partnership. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- This website contains links to other websites. These links are provided for ease to provide you with further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) and we have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, the Healthy London Partnership takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such website use is subject to English law.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to the prohibition from future use by you the user and the organisation from which you represent.
- Healthy London Partnership reserves the right to close without warning any account being used for any other purpose than for the provision of information on the website. Possible forms of misuse include, but are not restricted to the following:
- Theft of data - information provided is for the benefit of the individual registered to use this website, and must not be shared, published, or disseminated in any way.
- Login sharing - the sharing of login details is strictly prohibited without prior consent from Healthy London Partnership. Our system will detect and automatically suspend accounts being misused.
- Incorrect information - if the information you provide about yourself is incorrect or false you may be denied access to your account or your account may be closed.